Property and Casualty Account Manager
We offer tremendous opportunity to grow your career and increase your income. We have excellent teamwork and no office politics. Our company morale is very positive and the work environment is progressive. All team members are appreciated and rewarded for their efforts. We pay for continuing education and licensing. Orion offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, and an employee assistance program. We also offer a 401k plan with employer matching contribution. Our generous PTO schedule provides a quality balance between work and personal life.
The position responsibilities include working with a team to service clients and help the Producer write new clients.
- Respond to client requests in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Respond to Producer requests in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Request endorsements and policy changes to the insurance company
- Maintain computer files according to procedure
- Work with the client to obtain new and renewal data on assigned accounts
- Identify cross-selling opportunities on current clients and receive commission for writing the policies.
- Make market recommendations and create applications
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium
- Prepare coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations for us to present to clients and prospects
- California Fire and Casualty License
- High school diploma
- Professional appearance
- Excellent people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience as an customer service representative or Account Manager in a retail insurance agency